Terms & Conditions
We hope all our customers are completely happy with their Bohemia products. Our aim is to provide every customers with the same excellent level of service for which we are known. If for any reason you are not entirely happy we will do our utmost to help resolve this.
Returns & Exchanges
For full details please consult our returns page.
If we have accepted an order from you and you then wish to cancel this order you must email us within 24 hours to notify us of this. Please quote your Bohemia Design Limited order number. If you have already been sent an email confirming despatch it will not be possible to cancel your order. In this case it will be necessary for you to return the goods to us at your own cost and risk. A charge of £5.00 will apply to cover our delivery charges and administration costs.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT, where applicable, at the current UK rate.
Secure Online Payment
We accept credit card, debit card, and Paypal payment online. Our web-transactions are securely hosted by Sagepay. Payments can be submitted online using protocol 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the strongest commercially available level of encryption. The private data of the Purchaser will be encrypted at all times whilst in transit over the Internet. The Purchaser should see a solid padlock in their browser status bar which indicates that the encryption is taking place. Goods will only be despatched once payment has been received in full, and authorised online by MasterCard® SecureCode or Verified by Visa®.
It is important to note that information about our products does not amount to an offer by us to sell the products on that basis. Rather, it is an invitation to you to make us an offer to purchase that product on that basis, therefore references to orders placed by customers are deemed to be references to offers by such customers to purchase the relevant produce from us. Although we will endeavour to maintain to supply you with the item requested, sometimes we may be unable to fulfill an order. In this instance, you will be informed at the earliest opportunity. Product images displayed on the website may occasionally differ from the respective product names and descriptions, due to changes in packaging and/or availability.
If after Bohemia Design Limited has accepted an order from you (acceptance will be communicated via e-mail on receipt of an order), and you wish to withdraw from the contract, you may do so by communicating that wish to us within 24 hours of our acceptance. If you have already received the goods and they are unwanted, you must return the goods to us at your own cost and risk. Please note that the original shipping charges will not be refunded. This will not apply in the case of faulty, damaged or incorrect goods. It is imperative that you notify us within 5 working days of receipt of goods if they are faulty. Provided the goods are returned in the same condition as we supplied them to you, we shall reimburse all monies, less any charges, paid by you for those goods.
Bohemia Design Limited reserve the right to deduct 20% from the refund amount if any unusual ordering or returns activity has been evident.
The following terms and conditions do not affect your statutory consumer rights. If goods do not reach you in good condition or are faulty, carriage costs for the affected portion of delivery back to Bohemia Design Limited is at our expense. You must contact us to arrange return delivery. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 2 working days and we will keep you well informed about progress. Bohemia Design Limited will only credit you for the items that have been damaged or are faulty upon safe receipt of the goods into our hands. Bohemia Design Limited will accept returns and give full refunds only in circumstances where the products have not been tampered with or opened. Refunds will be furnished within 30 days of the agreement to refund.
For full details, please see our Delivery page. Bohemia Design Limited cannot be held responsible if any item you have ordered is impounded by or has extra duty charged on it by your local customs and excise department, therefore we recommend that you check with the Customs and Excise Department before ordering from us. To amend an order or delivery address, please contact us immediately. We will do our best to make amendments prior to dispatch, but we cannot guarantee changes can be made once an order is processed. An order may incur additional charges if a change of delivery address is requested after the goods have been dispatched.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT in the United Kingdom.
We make every effort to ensure that images displayed on our website are as accurate as possible but cannot guarantee an exact match to the product as displayed on your screen.
All product information and technical specifications contained in Bohemia Design Limited are for guidance only, no responsibility can be taken for errors or omissions.
Bohemia Design Limited reserves the right to abort access of our Internet services if your behaviour is found to be discordant with these terms and conditions at any time.
No permission is given by Bohemia Design Limited in respect of the reproduction or use for injurious or commercial purposes of any brand names, product names, designs, photographs and any other material shown on the Bohemia Design website in which intellectual property rights subsist. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Bohemia Gift Cards
To purchase a Bohemia gift card visit https://www.bohemiadesign.co.uk/products/gift-card.
- Once ordered you will receive an email that contains a unique gift card code that can be used at checkout to redeem its value. If you are buying a gift card for someone else, then it is your responsibility to forward the gift card email to the recipient.
Using your gift card:
- Bohemia gift cards hold a balance that can be spent over more than one order.
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, click Complete order.
- If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, you will be prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
- We can’t accept any responsibility for stolen, lost or deleted gift vouchers. Gift cards can sometimes be caught in spam filters. Make sure your recipient has received their gift card, as it is their responsibility to keep the gift card safe.
- We can’t take responsibility if a gift voucher cannot be delivered to the recipient’s email address because of spam filters, firewalls, the capacity of the recipient’s mailbox or any other factors outside of our control.
Gift Wrapping Service
We offer a gift wrapping service and will beautifully wrap gifts in natural brown paper and cotton herringbone ribbon. It costs a flat rate of £2.75. To add gift wrapping to your order select the 'Add Gift Wrap' at the checkout. You can also include a gift message.
Please note some oversized items such as filled Moroccan Pouffes and oversized baskets are difficult to wrap, however we will do our very best!
From time to time Bohemia Design Ltd run promotions or offers on selected products. All of our Promotional Offers are subject to the below terms and conditions:
1. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer;
2. They are valid for a limited period as specified in the marketing communication on the website.
3. All orders are subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to withdraw, amend or extend offers at any time, without prior notice.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £75
Free standard delivery (normally £3.95) applies to online orders to the UK mainland only. Offer applies when order, net of discounts or promotions, equals £75 or more.
Free International Delivery on orders over £250 to selected countries.
Free standard international delivery applies to online orders to all destinations except Kuwait, Jordan, Oman, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Qatar.
For orders under £250 shipping costs include standard and express services. These options can be added to your order at checkout. Offer applies when order, net of discounts or promotions, equals £250 or more.
We occasionally release Shopping Codes via email, on-site pop-ups and other marketing channels. These Shopping Codes enable a discount to be applied to your order as specified in the marketing communication. To apply the Shopping Code online enter it as requested during the check out process. The discount will be applied to your order, subject to the terms and conditions below:
1. Shopping Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or on already discounted items;
2. Shopping Codes are valid for a limited period of time as specified in the marketing communication, they cannot be used outside of that period;
3. All orders are subject to acceptance and we reserve the right to withdraw, amend or extend offers at any time, without prior notice; and
4. All orders are subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to withdraw, amend or extend offers at any time, without prior notice.
5. Specific offer terms and conditions are provided with each Shopping Code - for specific information relevant to that offer, please refer to marketing material on which it is featured.
6. Shopping Codes featured on on-site pop-ups are valid at the time they are shown and must be copied and pasted to the checkout at that time for the discount to be applied.
Bohemia Design Limited
39 Bangor Road
+44 (0) 131 555 2485
VAT No. 113098634
Company Reg. No. SC396282