How to bring colour into your home
Add colour to your home with these super easy updates. No paint required!
1. Small colourful accents like these Raffia Tassel Storage Pots add colour to your home without making big changes to the space. You can mix and match colours and textures to match your own personal style.
2. Spruce up your sofa or bedroom with boho cushions. We're loving the unique nature of mudcloth, which is handmade in Mali using a natural cotton fabric that is painted using fermented mud to create a traditional African pattern.
3. Tidy and organise your things in playful Moroccan wool pots and make a feature out of your home storage. These handwoven reeds pots are wrapped in coloured wool to create one of a kind patterns.
4. Add a pop of vibrant colour with a super versatile handcrafted Moroccan leather pouffe. Our pouffes are handmade by a skilled leather artisan in our workshop just outside Marrakech. Find a colour to suit your aesthetic, whether that's neutral or bold tones.
5. Display your favourite memories and photographs in a block print photoframe. These are handmade in India and block printed with our playful loop and wave patterns. The edge provides a flash of colour with orange, yellow, blue or grey options.